Rvs Engineering provides high quality vehicle servicing, maintenance and repair facilities along with an M.O.T testing station for class IV and VII vehicles and M.O.T prearation for HGV’s and trailers.
Located less than two minutes from the M4 motorway (Junction 32), our large engineering workshop can cater for servicing and maintenance of all vehicles, from cars and light commercials to busses and HGV’s.
With over 20 years in the vehicle repair business, we are able to provide a quality service for both commercial and domestic vehicles.
RVS can provide you with maintenance, servicing and repair facilities on a day-to-day basis or, as most of our customers prefer, a contract maintenance scheme which is tailored to the needs of your business and your fleet, keeping your vehicles on the road.
- No Obligation Quotations
- Evening/Weekend Appointments
- 24 Hour Call Out Service
- 24/7 Recovery Service
- 24/7 Road Side Assistance
- Roller Brake Tester
- Electronic Diagnostic Solutions
- Collection/Dellivery service For Fleet Customers
- VBG Coupling & Drawbar Equipment
- Trailer Maintenance and Repair
- Electrical Repairs
- Body Repair Shop
- Contract Maintenance Specialists